Global Corporate Investigations
Whenever corporate or internet financial fraud is suspected, regardless of jurisdiction, companies hire CIS to investigate suspicious circumstances impacting their organization. We conduct discreet fact-finding strategies, interviews of employees, identification of non-employee witnesses, electronic surveillance measures, identification of suspects retrieval and analysis of critical documents and data to help your organization address the following types of cases:
- Internet Wire Fraud +100k
- Unauthorized Transactions
- Unexplained Inventory Loss
- Product Diversion
- Fraudulent Vendor Invoices
- Mismanagement & Theft Of Intellectual Property
- Non Compete Violations
- Whistle-blower Investigations
- Corruption Investigations
Infringement of intellectual property poses significant losses to U.S. companies each year. As technology advances, individuals continue to capitalize on new methods of infringing both copyrights and trademarks. At CIS, we believe a good offense can be the best defense when it comes to infringement. We specialize in working with clients and their legal staff to solve many copyright and trademark issues.
- Monitoring of Internet and Social Media Platforms.
- Date of First Use
- Geographic Reach Of Infringement
- Channels of Distribution
- Evidence of Abandonment
- Infringement Company Identification & Profile
- Undercover Purchases
- Eradication of Infringed Trademarks
- Litigation Support
- Expert Damages Assessment
CIS has unparallelled experience in trademark in use and copyright investigations resulting in the identification of the perpetrators, criminal prosecutions, and civil penalties and fines. Our highly trained team of experts enables effective investigations and support across global markets at different points in the supply chain. CIS provides expert testimony and intellectual property litigation support, including loss quantification, in counterfeiting and IP infringement matters.
Sale of counterfeited goods poses a multi-billion dollar problem to companies worldwide each year. As technology advances, individuals continue to capitalize on new methods of marketing counterfiet goods online. At CIS, we believe a good offense can be the best defense when it comes to anti-counterfeiting measures. We specialize in working with clients and their legal staff to solve counterfeiting online sales.
CIS provides investigation services into the online sale and distribution of counterfeit goods in domestic and international markets.
- Global Monitoring of the Internet and Social Media Platforms, Advertising, and Major Auction Sites
- Monitoring of key infringement sites such as Ebay, Ioffer, Amazon, Craigslist, Alibaba, YouTube.
- Identification Of Unauthorized Sellers
- Undercover Purchases Of Products
- Infringement Takedowns
- Non Compete Violations
- Coordination with US Customs and Border Protection, FBI, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement and US Postal Service
CIS has unparallelled experience in online counterfeit investigations resulting in the identification of the perpetrators, criminal prosecutions, and civil penalties and fines. Our highly trained team of experts enables effective investigations and support across global markets at different points in the supply chain. CIS provides expert testimony and intellectual property litigation support, including loss quantification, in counterfeiting and IP infringement matters.
Cyber Investigation Services is a highly experienced website security and application testing firm that helps Corporations address OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and security measures as well as investigation of the following types of website investigations.
- Distributed Denial Of Service Attacks
- Redirection of Website
- Negative SEO Attacks
- Website Defacement
- Cross Site Scripting
- Advertising Manipulation
- Injection of Malware
- Website Take Overs
- SQL Injection Attacks
- XSS Request Forgeries
Cyber Investigation Services is a highly experienced private investigative agency that has solved hundreds of executive threat and stalking cases that have arisen out of both corporate and personal issues.
Senior Executives are targeted every day by customers, activists, previous relationships and anonymous antagonists focused on ruining your relationships, business, finances or reputation. Unfortunately, most local police do not have the resources, training or interest in investigating these types of cases.
At CIS we are focused on four distinct areas of investigations and threats for executives:
- Physical Threats – Online postings that threaten an individual or incite others to take violent or harmful action directly against them.
- Information Threats – From malicious posting of personal information to inadvertent disclosures by the individual or their family, the web and social media can spread sensitive data rapidly.
- Known Adversaries – A growing and increasingly observable community of actors that target organizations and individuals for criminal, political, and even social and religious reasons.
- Reputational Threats – Online postings on third party sites, social media and websites that threaten the reputation of the corporate executive and/or their compay.
CIS “Cyber Intrusion Team” specializes in “Incident Response” for computer-based intrusions for the small to medium sized business market. Our seasoned team of Cyber Intelligence professionals, Incident Responders, and Forensic Analysts know how to address your current incident and help you make informed decisions on how to mitigate the impact, as well as eradicate the current threat.
Types of Breaches We Cover:
- Network & Data Breaches
- Website Hacking and Denial Of Service
- SQL Injections
- XSS Scripting
- Insider Threats
Our collective experience in working on hundreds of cases involving computer malware, electronic espionage and inside threats allows us to help our clients to quickly respond to an incident. Our On-Demand Incident Response service is designed to help your network administrators and technicians along with corporate owners and shareholders quickly and discretely address your situation.
Our company supports cases throughout the U.S., Canada, and the world for that matter. We pride ourselves in the ability to support you in your location, while maintaining the cost efficiency of an extremely experienced group.
Electronic Bug Sweeping Services
For Corporations and Executives
CIS “Technical Counter Surveillance Team” specializes in “Electronic Bug Sweeps” for corporations, professionals and individuals suspecting that their privacy is being invaded and communications intercepted. Our seasoned team of TSCM professionals know how to find and eradicate even the most sophisticated forms of attack.
• RF Bugs, Transmitters & Burst devices
• Wireless and Wired Hidden Cameras
• Phone & Computer Spyware
• GPS Trackers
CIS “Cyber Security Analysts” specialize in “Cyber Security Assessments” for corporations seeking to protect their data and intellectual property from unwanted intrusions. Our seasoned team of Cyber Intelligence professionals, Incident Responders, and Forensic Analysts know how to review your security posture and help you make informed decisions on how to determine your current threat level and how to mitigate them.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
[attractive_button_template template=”10″ link=”url:/contact-us ||target:%20_blank” font=”variant:400|size:18″ font_color=”#ffffff” bg=”#8dc63f” width=”220″ height=”37″ center=”1″ full_width=”0″ icon_on=”0″ icon_top=”0″ icon_bold=”0″ radius=”10″]Contact Us[/attractive_button_template]