Clients often ask attorneys how to handle the problem of damaging online information. Such content may include defamatory remarks and reviews, legitimate press articles, and information that may be many years old.
CIS professionals are ready to assess each client’s needs, provide guidance, and present proven best practices.
- Crafting cease and desist notices for anonymous parties
- Explaining the real-world impacts of the Communications Decency Act
- Exploring potential take downs as terms of service violations
- Facilitating injunctions and de-indexing
- Attempting sympathetic removals
- Identifying Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) violations
- Using pushdowns and online reputation management tactics