With our experience dealing with over 300 cyber requests per month, across all 50 states, UK, & Canada, we can very rapidly analyze your situation to determine what is likely to work and what is not.
This very cost effective look is key for companies and individuals to understand their next step. If you would like to proceed with this service, please review the below agreement and pay via the button below.
NOTE: You can pay the below securely with either credit card or Paypal account.
AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES WITH CYBER INVESTIGATION SERVICES, LLC, LICENSE A1000310
CLIENT(S): Person Or Company Paying Via Paypal Button Below
AGENCY: Cyber Investigation Services, LLC
SERVICES: Cyber Investigation Services, LLC agrees to perform the following services for the CLIENT.
1) AGENCY will interview CLIENT, either by email or phone, to determine all aspects of their case.
2) AGENCY will conduct a review of all materials presented by CLIENT to look for both avenues to solve the CLIENT’S issue and if appropriate, determine paths to ID any anonymous Antagonist.
3) AGENCY will deliver to CLIENT, either verbally or written by email, a strategic plan to deal with their issue in the most cost effective manner known to the AGENCY.
The fee for this service is a flat fee of Three Hundred & Fifty Dollars ($350.00) and is due at the time this contract is signed. If CLIENT chooses to use our other services, this FEE will be deducted from the cost of those services.
- Client understands that AGENCY representatives are not attorneys and cannot offer legal advice.
- AGENCY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE RESULTS OF THIS CONSULTATION. CLIENT IS PAYING SOLEY FOR THE TIME AND EXPERTISE EXPENDED BY THE AGENCY.
- CLIENT understands that every effort will be made to determine all possible strategies that could be employed by the CLIENT to resolve their issue based on the expertise of the AGENCY. Note, however, that some cyber issues have no simple solutions and if this is the case for your situation, you will be advised accordingly.
In the event a dispute shall arise between the parties to this agreement it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to an arbitrator in Hillsborough County or alternate service by agreement of the parties for arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered thereon.
AGENCY will keep findings strictly confidential and will not disseminate or release any findings to third parties unless authorized IN WRITING by the CLIENT, or court ordered.
The entire Agreement of both parties is expressed in this document and no verbal understandings, agreements or other documents shall alter, modify or change the terms of this contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. CLIENT hereby agrees that, in the event of any litigation regarding this agreement, that jurisdiction and venue shall be in Hillsborough County, Florida. In the event of litigation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom.
BY PURCHASING THIS SERVICE VIA THE BUTTON BELOW, YOU ARE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT.
YOUR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED SECURELY VIA THIS PAYPAL BUTTON