Cyber Investigation Services is a highly experienced investigation and forensic firm that provides expert witness and litigation support services for law firms assisting their clients with Cyber and Internet related issues. Each year we receive thousands of requests for help in investigating or defending a client that range from cyber harassment, unlawful computer intrusions, invasion of privacy, extortion, Internet fraud, trademark infringement, defamation, copyright infringement, online gambling, child exploitation, divorce settlements and child custody cases.
Each day we are seeing more and more advanced strategies that cyber criminals are using to hide their identity, and to develop sophisticated attack platforms designed to disrupt, destroy or harm peoples businesses and lives. Consequently traditional legal tactics often do not work due to the sophisticated nature of these technological attacks and jurisdictional challenges.
How We Can Help Your Law Firm
Below are the top 5 reasons why attorneys hire us!
1. With our lead flow and experience we can help you land more Internet and technology related cases.
2. We solve cases that many attorneys would walk past because of our Forensic, Investigative, Technical and Legal Support experience.
3. Our approach is a team approach, as if we were an extension of your law firm.
4. We not only provide state-of-the-art forensic and investigative capabilities, our experts are skilled at developing hard to get evidence.
5. We provide key strategic suggestions to the case to help you win more cases.
6. We understand chain of evidence and expert testimony and can provide both as needed.
That is why Cyber Investigation Services are often hired by law firms in order to help them obtain the technical evidence that they need in order to defend or prosecute their case. Because we have seen it all we can quickly help attorneys assess their case, identify opportunities for key evidence, obtain and document the evidence and provide expert reports and testimony as required. By having a cyber team at your fingertips, you now can increase your case load and have the confidence that you can help your clients cost efficiently.